Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
My girl on her period and she is unbearable right now..
mine is starting hers and I’m sitting in the car right now to escape her ass. Chick got all types of loud music playing with her shytty attitude. If I turn that bytch down I know she’s gonna want to escalate into a argument. So I’m playing it smart.

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Do you write a lot? Do you have a process? Are you writing to an instrumental?

I was thinking of doing the same thing to just fill the day.

I don’t, I mostly jot phrases and verses that come to me and leave it alone, but I’m recommitting to actually finishing. Did two verses and the chorus last night.

I go off the top of my head and create a loose melody, but I’ll think about using an instrumental. I want to record a demo and would love to sell them to an artist.

Lmk if you wanna collab, I spit hot fiyah :skip:

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
It blows my mind people will literally break up with someone who does everything right simply cause the sex ain't good enough. Ain't enough good women on the planet for me to be doing all that.
Why I always put personality over everything. If your mind and heart aren't in the right place I ain't fukking with you. Lucifer was the most visually beautiful Angel God created but that nikka hella toxic

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Why I always put personality over everything. If your mind and heart aren't in the right place I ain't fukking with you. Lucifer was the most visually beautiful Angel God created but that nikka hella toxic
All you gotta do is look at social media....these same folks who love the good sex the same ones on social media complaining about being single or tired of they nikka doing them wrong.

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
"Home is where the needle marks, tried to heal my broken heart, and it, might not be such a bad idea if nevaaaa, if I neva went home again" :mjcry:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It blows my mind people will literally break up with someone who does everything right simply cause the sex ain't good enough. Ain't enough good women on the planet for me to be doing all that.
It's alot of women (men too) but surprisingly women under 32yr old I've encountered who cheat on they guy cause they can't control they sexual appetite. Into JBO type stuff they guy don't wanna try .

Was just having a convo with a female & she was feeling bad about cheating on her guy , like her sex drive ain't gone anyways be high & he does everything for her .

Alot of people don't think long term.

This overall goes with the role reversal of genders, more women being aggressive & males submissive.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Man I just started watching that:snoop:

Just finished the show Good Girls ....

Both shows made me think about the thread on here and Hollywood making the black males gay randomly:unimpressed:

I just finished season 1 and I wanna know what happens next...
....but if I gotta see more Babylon era shyt......

Daps
Popeyes delivery fee $3.99 on the app

:picard:

tenor.gif