Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I low key performed some periodontal work on myself. Last week I discovered a bump on my gum and after some googling determined it was a dental abscess. When I would press on it, there was a foul taste in my mouth :scust::mjcry:. I tried oil pulling, rinsing with salt water and some other shyt I found on the internet, but still the bump and the funky taste. I called the dentist, but they are basically like if there is no pain or teeth falling out, deal with it. :sadcam: Back to the internet.

Ended up seeing something about apple cider vinegar, so I took a cotton round, folded it in half and put some acv on it and placed it on the gum bump. I put on my retainers to keep it in place and left it on for about 3 minutes. I'm guessing this caused the abscess to rupture because today I can't feel the bump and when I press around in that area, there is no foul taste. :blessed: I will add pulling and a peroxide rinse to my regular routine until I can follow up with the dentist, but hopefully this did the trick.

FishNGrits

Superstar
Daps
Finally found a way to get away from my girl during lock down :russ:.

Good night y’all 9am my bed time she just woke up and is tight:russ: