Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Horrible year. Grandma is dying alone in the hospital. No one can be with her because of covid-19. Life feels surreal at times.

crazy how things can change so much. Doctors told us she would pass by night, that her death was imminent. She wasn’t lucid and could only stutter and make noise. Heart attack and stroke and this is like her 6th stroke smh. Doctors told us that her heart is at 20% capacity, and that she’d only survive if she became lucid again(she couldn’t remember who she was and couldn’t talk), which they didn’t see happening. We said our goodbyes last night over the phone she could only make noise in response. This morning expected the call telling me she was dead. Instead she was lucid this morning asked my dad when she was coming home. God. We all prayed yesterday.

Not out of the woods yet, but I’m hopeful.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Anyone have Prynce number outside of here? Y’all check up on him regularly?

Krisrunner2049

Pretty boi CFO Squirrels Burgers KillaKwuads
Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
I’m starting to get envious of these old heads. Coming of age in this snapchat hoe shyt, the meek get pinched,the bold survive type shyt:mjcry:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
I’m starting to get envious of these old heads. Coming of age in this snapchat hoe shyt, the meek get pinched,the bold survive type shyt:mjcry:
As a 91 baby I got the best of both worlds smack dab in the middle

All the 80s babies was my big brother and cousins, moms was born in the late 50s and big mama in the late 20s so all they old school shyt was instilled in me at the same time not being so far off from the Gen Z crazies and not looking like a old man yelling at the sky, understanding all the current fads except tik tok, and having a good grasp on sarcastic internet humor which is a must in today's world

Last edited:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Sitting in bed watching a butcher do work on this cow

image0.jpg

I need to cut up an animal one day to get that experience