Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
I’m realizing I get full a lot quicker these days. Might be because of all the water I be drinking.

I basically live in the bathroom these days :mjcry: least my skin is clearer (except right now. Goddamn uterus smh)

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Found out I could get a fuel induction cleaning rather than replacing the entire manifold system as originally suggested. Bill for the cleaning was $91.49 and the quote for the replace/repair was close to $1000. My car definitely sounds better, but I will know tomorrow if it actually worked because after it's been sitting a while is when I have the issue. I'm so glad I waited to have the car looked at again before I did some additional research. Come through Google!

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
People need to stop using voodoo magic to pop up on my Snapchat year anniversary memories cause they robbed my phone to test filters

:dame:

Meanwhile, working on days right after the holidays is great. I dun took two naps and had two lunches

:blessed:

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I hate being frustrated with work shyt :snoop:

I loathe people who complain yet give no fukks about finding a solution or making things better. shyt is annoying.

Orange cream shake

Blessed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
null
I just witnessed an idiot dry snitch on himself about “putting faces on t shirts” and then threaten to kill a stranger who corrected him about a murder on Facebook.:mindblown: