Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
Don’t mind me I just wonder why. Why are there racists, why was 6ix9ine a thing, and why is sugar so damn addictive. Life could change drastically here for me soon. It’s okay I’m ready. I’ve changed my mindset and become invincible. It’s a muggy 73 degrees perfect for some chamomile tea and going down a YouTube hole. Gonna treat my lady to a real nice time here soon, she deserves it. It’s Thursday night and we are fukking killing it.

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
A new fresh pair of young big black titties has just entered the fray, wish me nut.
full

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Why are your bones broken and why are you always in pain? There was no battle and no I saw no strong opponent but yet here you are, contorted by self inflicted misery. The sword was too heavy but you insisted on wielding it, the armor was an ill fit but you wore it anyway and you went out looking for glory only to be shamed in the end. Why have you done this when I warned you?

My friends blessings have turned against them and have bitten them at their heels. They do not recognize the evil, they're blind to the test.. I will be content with silence and watch for the end. Bringing a man from afar, crafting him for a peculiar purpose and giving him my spirit to overwhelm the senses, seducing and robbing all at the same time. In a minute, were you uplifted but in seconds, I will bring you down and destroy you and I will trample over all the contents of your house.