Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Nope. Why would I do that? Plenty of people who didn't have kids are still known throughout history and their lineage stopped with them.

In my opinion, it doesn't matter what happens after I'm dead lol for all I know, my kids probably won't have kids even if I were to have them. The lineage is going to stop eventually. (all hypothetically speaking)
Oh that's you, to me it's important I leave something behind or this life will be for nothing and my kids will be a part of what I leave behind. I plan to have three too just in case one of them doesn't want to have kids so the family line can keep going for another generation at least.

I dont want my lineage to stop with me and want to be able to take all the jewels I have picked up along the way and past that down and I feel one of the best ways to do that is to share them with your own children. I respect your perspective though because children can be a lot of work and responsibility so if you don't want that for yourself I get it, but I feel if your able to have them you might as well because that's might be one of the only really purposes of this life when you think about it.

Boujee Bonita Braxton

Spell *My* Name
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nueve Uno Dos
@Boujee Bonita Braxton
tenor.gif

:damn::damn::damn::damn:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Bojack Horseman shyt is too real. I almost cried with that horse :dead:

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Oh that's you, to me it's important I leave something behind or this life will be for nothing and my kids will be a part of what I leave behind. I plan to have three too just in case one of them doesn't want to have kids so the family line can keep going for another generation at least.

I dont want my lineage to stop with me and want to be able to take all the jewels I have picked up along the way and past that down and I feel one of the best ways to do that is to share them with your own children. I respect your perspective though because children can be a lot of work and responsibility so if you don't want that for yourself I get it, but I feel if your able to have them you might as well because that's might be one of the only really purposes of this life when you think about it.

Each to their own. Even if one is able to have kids. There's other purposes in life besides kids. It all boils down to choices and reasons within each individual.

And yes, Plenty of people can have kids and they do, but we see how there's also so many unwanted children in foster homes, parents abusing their kids, etc. Just because one can have children, doesn't mean they should. But that's just my personal opinion though.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Each to their own. Even if one is able to have kids. There's other purposes in life besides kids. It all boils down to choices and reasons within each individual.

And yes, Plenty of people can have kids and they do, but we see how there's also so many unwanted children in foster homes, parents abusing their kids, etc. Just because one can have children, doesn't mean they should. But that's just my personal opinion though.
Yeah I agree, not everyone is meant to have children because the last thing we need is another parent abusing their kids or who treats their kid(s) like crap because they never wanted them in the first place so it boils down to the individual and their choice. However I feel procreation is one of our primary purposes as human beings, everything else is extra. If we never procreated the human race would die off as a species so it's really one of our primary functions.

What other real purpose is their to life in your opinion :jbhmm:

fkthisgaysite

Banned
Daps
Yall 35+ year old nikkaz who be seein my generation do wrong, then try to council us with that tuff talk

Yall
Need
To
Quit
That

Cuz we dont give a fukk about nothing yall got to say if you not respectful wit it

Just like how yall were our age.

This goofy ass oldhead called himself giving me weak ass advice about goung thru a school bus stop (the sign on the side of the bus tbey flip open)

bytch ass nikka them kids was on the bus

I swear bro yall be feelin like yall got sum to prove wit us youngins...gon find yaself boxed. Gettin tired of ppl steppin to me for real.