Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

MollyGalaga

+*++****+*+*+*=*++*.*+
Daps
Reppin
HTX
I want to sing and produce. I reheard surving the times by Nas. Makes me go damn this why I love hip hop. Can't talk that shyt singing but damn idk I'm basic looking. I don't have an image lol.
If you put your mind to it you can do it

I’d start with learning beatmaking first ( we not really producing like we used to but its ok) as thats the groundwork for your voice

Its a lot to learn bro but if your serious i can help by showing you where to start

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
If you put your mind to it you can do it

I’d start with learning beatmaking first ( we not really producing like we used to but its ok) as thats the groundwork for your voice

Its a lot to learn bro but if your serious i can help by showing you where to start
If you mean not really producing like we used to by not sampling. I still want to sample not only compose. Trap beats are cool but not my goal. I have 3 random vinyls waiting for me to cop a usb turn table or whatever for me to make something.

I'm down breh.

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
Man Im bout to fukk this cosplay chick tomorrow night. sexy ass nurse on Wednesday. College girl on Tuesday or Thursday depending on how much fukking I feel like doing

5 days since a girl broke my heart. Imma make a hell of a rebound

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Not to be an a$$hole but your shyt lacking retweets and favorites always cracks me up
Thats the way its meant to be

:ufdup:

I use twitter as a universal vault for video gaming clips cause I can post them on multiple spots like FB, discord, here and a few other forums I'm on. That way I can keep the different communities separate while sharing the same content. That and I can archive video files and then save up space on my hard drives. If I want views I'd post youtube instead of twitter.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

:camby:
You used the term "triggered" like an Alt Right cac (which I've always known you were) further provin you a whie Em stan

but you bein a cac that only listens to Em

fukk outta here cac.

:umad:

Video footage of Stack Moneys wife out here in them streets.

Damn shame Stack Money got his wife out here hustling in the middle of the night.
I copped a lil something to help him and his wife pay they bills. I coulda violated his marriage and negotiated for some p*ssy (which I'm sure she woulda been down) but I didnt wanna break up his happy home just because he doesn't know shyt about hip hop.

:mjlol: