Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
giphy.gif

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I'm the worst nikka on the planet when it comes to backlogging games....

MK11 just like everything else just sitting on the harddrive with like 2 hours of gameplay time

I mean its crazy because I promised myself to finish my novel and start this screenplay plus I've been busy with the CDL shyt I just figure its a waste of time.I also seen the ending already...

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
Met my downstairs neighbor yesterday, FAT ASS Latina with nice frame. Tonight I hear her and her boyfriend screaming and fighting with glass being thrown at this very moment. If he bounces, imma see what's happening :jawalrus:

Prolly gonna have loud make up sex any minute tho :francis:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Met my downstairs neighbor yesterday, FAT ASS Latina with nice frame. Tonight I hear her and her boyfriend screaming and fighting with glass being thrown at this very moment. If he bounces, imma see what's happening :jawalrus:

Prolly gonna have loud make up sex any minute tho :francis:
:russ: So let me get this straight, an attractive woman where you LIVE was heard arguing with her boyfriend and somehow all of this attracts you? An argumentative, violent female, living the same place as you? That screams drama.

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
Me and my girl went to this couples party last night hosted by a couple we know.

Anyway some man's woman came in my face drunk asking me "can I suck your di*k baby?" and I said :what: no so I went to go sit next to my lady and her friend while they were talking.

This drunk ass woman gonna come over to where we (me, my girl & her friend) were sitting and loudly ask "which one of y'all bit*hes is the owner of this fine ass man cause I'm tryna suck some di*k, so what's poppin?".

Maaaaan my girl got up on some "gangsta" shyt :pachaha: and got in her face and cold smacked the shyt outta her so hard that those fake lashes fell off :mjlol:.

Anyways they start arguing and she tried to push my girl but failed and my girl grabbed her drunk ass by the cheap "Brazilian Yaki" she was wearing and said "do you really want me to embarrass your ass, Huh...YES OR NO bytch?!?! BE WISE!!"

I got up and told my woman "let's just go home this party kinda wack anyway" but she was pissed and said "nah let's see if this bit*h is retarded since she was stupid enough to ask me some dumb ass shyt, I'm tryna see where this bit*h head at" :mjgrin:.

After 5mins my girl decided to let her go but before we bounced she spit in the woman's face and left her there a drunk mess, now while we leaving through the back door we hear the drunk woman's man coming in through the front door (I think he was outside smoking with some other dudes).

Angry af :pachaha::gucci: talking about "I'ma kill whoever did this to my boo & ain't nobody leaving this party, matter of fact lock up all the doors and windows until we figure this shyt out" :gucci: luckily we dipped tho :blessed: and we were dying :laff: hard on the way driving back home :bryan:.

MollyGalaga

+*++****+*+*+*=*++*.*+
Daps
Reppin
HTX
God why must you tempt me so whenever im in the store

:wow:
Fat ol ass in them sweatpants

:scust:
49ers fan

sheer coincidence, maybe? (actions say otherwise)

this chick at taco bell same night was like “thats such a nice name”

Im taking note of this shyt so i never let my self esteem go down

Last edited: