it, who run it

These bytches ain't running, running shyt
but y'all mouth
'Cause the first hater step, the first hater
getting tossed out

Lord why did I have to hear this shyt while at work I wanna elbow someone

giphy.gif
i understand like shyt

I been on a 3 week Three 6 binge cause Body Parts popped up in my shuffle one day

im listening to Project Pat right now

be in the office with the
giphy.gif

wanting to steal on a co-worker

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
My picture is almost at 1000 likes :dwillhuh:

I was flattered at first but now I'm confused. I thought I did good with the hashtags but that's like. Why would I get that many? Bots? That is like the likes of folks with 50k followers.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Only drama I deal with now is online.
:martin:
21st century is awesome.

Like I just had to unleash the flutes on a hater and expose them on Instagram.

I had to do it to them.
Made a post with screenshots this dude's photo and all. And he's been too shook to even message me or call me or anything.

I think I got this som of a bytch. Mainly because he's been doing the best he can to remove any traces of his identity from the internet...

But man...fukk this. Dont be beefing with me over some fukking music shyt. Dont get my page 86d on purpose cause I got thousands of followers and you only got 34 on Twitter...make better music or shut the fukk up.

Goddamn! I really got some people out there heated that a black man is doing this electronic music shyt...

Like wow. I never have had to deal with neurotic nerdy loser bytchmade white guys with controlling mentalities who really think they should be entitled a seat in the music world without putting in any work at all.

And I've had management agencies professional ones come to me via email so I know that this dude was heated AF that I was getting that fukking shine and writeups and interviews and he was stuck in the gutter being a hating ass fukkboy.

:pacspit:

You really start to see who's really real in this music shyt after a while.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
For real for real I saw some fake ass bullshyt from people this year that's really made me paranoid.

I never thought somebody would be so jealous of where I was going they would do the best to stop my car. And leave me out in the middle of the road looking for a jump or a push.

I ain't never dealt with the snake shyt I've dealt with from failed electronic music producers and hipsters and artists and creatives...just completely salty detaching bitter negative energy that just goes completely against why I do music for.

It was cool when I thought this was conspiracy against me but now finding out someone I once considered a best friend was behind this?

The shyt this dude did was unforgiveable.
Completely stopped my momentum on Twitter and bragged about it nearly a month later then deleted the tweet and his account when I called him out!

This same person was cheering me along on the way giving me positive encouragement then it just turns to bitterness once this loser saw me getting love on Twitter and Tumblr and IG and seeing my music online and in stores...it exposed this seemingly down white dude as a fukking white supremacist and a hating ass racist.

I had to destroy this dude's reputation on IG today the way he did mine or attempted to and I have no regrets I worked hard for the better part of 15 years to build the connections I had on Twitter and in the music world and he fukked it all up. That was 10000000% unforgivable and seriously I should just beat this dude fukking senseless. fukk being nice. This cracka fukked with my money I should crack his legs.

It's always the people that aunt did shyt hating the hardest on those who did.

I apologize for clouding this thread with this but I still am heated this motherfukker legit admitted to getting my Twitter account removed because I was more successful in music than him.