Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
I just ordered my USB GameCube controller! hope it works! >_< having a gaming PC sure has it's benefits!

I was watching the Kings of comedy on YouTube and Cedric's intro came on and I couldn't find that song for the longest! I was happy as shyt when I finally found the title. Was so happy that I was about to text my mom and tell her (she was trying to figure it out at one point too. Plus the Shazam app wasn't out back then). And then I remembered she's no longer here...:mjcry:

I hate this reality:sadcam:
:mjcry:

Boujee Bonita Braxton

Spell *My* Name
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nueve Uno Dos
I don’t know if it’s the stress I’m under, the pain I’m in (as a result of the stress), or if I’m REALLY just bout it today but my mouth has been vicious.

I usually laugh shyt off or let it slide but nahh...I got time today. This is the day to hear exactly how I feel about you.

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I’ll be glad when next month come and everybody move on from this Nipsey shyt. nikkas that don’t even know him talking about “I’m so hurt. I need time to process this :wow:

:why:

NORFOLKSOWN

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Va
My smoke guy said im working him to hard with the eights and I need to cop half’s if anything is need to cut back