Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
See a dermatologist breh :mjcry:
When I was up at RTC my chief had me go see a corpsman to look at it in the USS Red Rover. They aint really do nothing but that's how them nikkas is for most nonlethal and threatening conditions. Idrc anymore but it's more noticeable than before just becoming more whiter.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Your have a hormone issue. Stop buying creams. Get yourself a facial steamer, use it twice a day and look into correcting your hormones with natural supplements.
Facial Steamer? Hormone issues?
full

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Facial Steamer? Hormone issues?
full

Acne is a symptom of excess testosterone. Your liver is probably not excreting your hormones properly and that is why you have acne. The steamer is to help detox your skin while you get your hormones in check. But if somehow looking after yourself is gay then by all means keep doing you. It's your face. You gotta live with it.:manny:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
I don't got acne though. My skin is losing it pigment in certain areas. And becoming pale and whiter.
Acne is a symptom of excess testosterone. Your liver is probably not excreting your hormones properly and that is why you have acne. The steamer is to help detox your skin while you get your hormones in check. But if somehow looking after yourself is gay then by all means keep doing you. It's your face. You gotta live with it.:manny: