Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Unchained

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As a introvert I just wanna know why people can't leave me alone? Seriously. I always get forced to come some club or stupid event by friends and family and I hate it. It's way too exhausting to be around these motherf$#%ers and I'm tired of it.

I got a cousin who is an introvert and basically lives in the same city and I never see this dude ever now. Nobody talks much about him either. I wish I could pull this off

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Why do you always gotta check my people? Like why do you always gotta people in their place? That shyt is so annoying. This nikka really be mad when I know some shyt he don't. Like that shyt wild to me. There are soooo many bytch made men out here. shyt is so weird.

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town
Why do you always gotta check my people? Like why do you always gotta people in their place? That shyt is so annoying. This nikka really be mad when I know some shyt he don't. Like that shyt wild to me. There are soooo many bytch made men out here. shyt is so weird.

Leave him alone:manny:.

Thats bytchy behavior

stave

Superstar
Daps
Sitting in the truckstop and this old tatted shirtless cac next to me is playing Future with a cowboy hat on

:dead:

Dirty Sprite 2 :damn:

And this fool is JAMMING THE fukk OUT :dahell::dahell::dahell:

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
Finished with yet another mandatory off day meeting and I'm not feeling some of these changes that's bout to swing around

at all

:lebrondamson:

@Judo

Time to swap jobs again, you can have this shyt
Nah you can keep that, they already doing the same shyt here at my job. :hahahaha:
Going to a job fair in Atlanta next Thursday. :chappelle1: