Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
I sent my "friend" a picture earlier. Instead of this man paying attention to me... He was trying to figure out what was in my hand.:mindblown:

I'm like why you so dumb? :mindblown: I thought I looked nice enough to snap a pic and you worried about what is in my hand.No more photos for you...:martin:

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Overall great show even with the technical difficulties. And alot of fat asses and freaks. Most of them were either cuffed or had a date:francis:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Only time a dude will tell his woman, "Hey, baby, you can use my phone if you need to make a call", is when he JUST got his number changed and he didn't give his new number to his side pieces yet.

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
I sent my "friend" a picture earlier. Instead of this man paying attention to me... He was trying to figure out what was in my hand.:mindblown:

I'm like why you so dumb? :mindblown: I thought I looked nice enough to snap a pic and you worried about what is in my hand.No more photos for you...:martin:
well what did you have on?

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Me and @Milk N Cookies at that ending

:dwillhuh:

:lupe:

:dwillhuh:
1: I called that ending
2: I predicted that plot twist... prolly a good while ago when the final trailer dropped. If you pay attention to the last trailer it’s there. Well at main plot twist is. The other twists, nah I didn’t see those coming. To see that coming when I saw it coming, that’s why I call myself the Queen of the Film Room. I know my shyt.