Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town
Dating a guy with kids isn't as bad as I thought it would be. A guy I am seeing has a daughter and son. The son is grown the daughter is younger. They both adore me. The daughter is actually mentally conflicted about liking me which is interesting. She's tried to come for me once and I checked her and she's been cool with me ever since. It's actually nice just being "the good guy" the kids like without the responsibilities. As soon as the kid acts up you give them right back. I think it's a good way to observe what parent hood plus if a dude is already a parent he knows what to do and will probably be a parent than he was with the first one/ones. On top of that you can see what kind of father/man he really is.

Sounds familiar:lolbron:

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town
I’m seriously going to start praying that God allows me to be a bit more selfish.

I’m tired of having my feelings hurt or being bothered because I’m not getting back what I give out. Maybe if I was more selfish it wouldn’t hurt as bad.

I just want to treat others as they treat me without feeling bad about it. :francis:

Why does it seem that you are always going through some emotional turmoil?

Do you need someone to talk to? (no shade, I'm just curious now because I hate seeing young people going through more than they have to)

This applies to you too missy

Rice'N Beckford

**King of ADOS**
Daps
Reppin
DMV
never fails with new side jobs I get.

Started this side job at a bar and the sisters wanna do that flirting workbae bullshyt . Just let me do my work and go home abeg:why:. Im here for the extra $2K income not your p*ssy. I forgot those bar/club jobs be having gossipping nshyt. Im not tryna be part of that corny shyt.
Give it a good 2-3 weeks of me just:aicmon: at the flirting before they stop and give up. :banderas: