Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
One is more on the "I'm talking to them forreal" the other is "I'm talking to them to see where this goes :manny:"
The word dating has been replace with other shyt lol
Someone said I was "bold enough" to tell him I was talking to someone. Like nikka, did you want me to lie?? He's the one who asked.

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Someone said I was "bold enough" to tell him I was talking to someone. Like nikka, did you want me to lie?? He's the one who asked.
That's because the dating game has changed to the point where even if someone is talking to one seriously they still keep someone or a few others on the side as a "just in case" if shyt doesn't go as expected like they thought. That's why if you ever notice on social media or in some cases real life they'll be as vague as possible or random when it comes to it.

Rice'N Beckford

**King of ADOS**
Daps
Reppin
DMV
-Was out grabbin some food wit my nikkas lastnight and one of my mans shorty called him up cuz they were supposed to goto the mall. nikka is in a prison with his chick. nikka depending on a woman. We told this nikka. But some nikkas need structure :francis:.

-My mother asks me bout where my exes are. I tell her I have no clue where they at. Told her this aint the old days no more Iont even remember their birthdays fool:dahell:

-I told a shorty Im gettin a drink and told her come thru. She suggested next day is better and I just never replied. Women not 7/10s or highers not worth energy. Im too lazy to put forth effort. WOMAN, IM THE PRIZE.:win:

-this spring/summer ima try my hardest to
be the prettiest nikka at every function. Locs retwisted n braided and shape up every 2 weeks. :ahh:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
15109564_1382404218466718_7395288257802617491_n.jpg