Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
- It's true that once you're sick of something, you'll just stop with no drama. This weekend I just got sick of weed. Tired of feeling "foggy". I had been toying with the idea of quitting for a while now and for a lot of personal reasons, but it never happened. It's the morning of the 3rd day I feel so "clear". It's a good feeling. Plus the money I'll be saving. The smell was starting to bother me too. Edibles are trash (to me), so yeah LOL. I had a good run. Sobriety and shyt.

-2 weeks left for this term and I've been holding down A's so far. Trying to get these final projects completed over the weekend so the last week can be a breeze.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
What would constitute maybe one actual paragraph has been turned into "multiple" paragraphs by the internet :mjlol:

The hell did yall go to school? :what:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
I was dreaming that I was on Jeopardy and for some wacky ass reason I was doing good on that shyt. I had won 56 thousand and was rolling. But I came up on this question that stomped me and lost everything.

I literally woke up sick

:drakesimpmode:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
@Booksnrain what you said yesterday about nikkas/bytches just fukking just to fukk
is o' so true

energies is all fukked up
muthafukka private parts are officially public property
I feel you babe! It's zany out here. Everybody is trying to be edgy and cool by not giving a damn and that shyt is so wack. It's a bunch of emotional husks out there, no passion, no vulnerability, and then have the nerve to complain that the sex is lacking. Well yeah.