Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
unknown.png

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town
Honestly, it did nothing. I smoked flower but I never had the oils or lotions that it can be infused with. So if you're going that route it may be different. Basically cbd is supposed to give you the effect of weed but without the thc, so you don't get the "high" feeling. You should still get the other benefits of weed though, depending on the strain of course, but that never happened. I'm not even a heavy weed smoker so I don't think I've built up a huge tolerance to tell if something different is working or not.

Sounds like you had the wrong expectations. CBD oil is to be used more for medical purposes over time.

What did you use it for?

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
few things more aggravating than having to share a vehicle with somebody because your main one is out of commission for a while.

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
The abuse the auto industry inflicts on women needs to be talked about. These nikkas said it would be $300 to fix a plastic grill and replace an emblem, meanwhile amazon got the shyt for $16 and $40 each.

Bout to pull up on these nikkas for tryna goop me out my hard earned money. Robbing nikkas cuz they don’t got a dikk :mad:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
The abuse the auto industry inflicts on women needs to be talked about. These nikkas said it would be $300 to fix a plastic grill and replace an emblem, meanwhile amazon got the shyt for $16 and $40 each.

Bout to pull up on these nikkas for tryna goop me out my hard earned money. Robbing nikkas cuz they don’t got a dikk :mad:
I told you them nikkas be scheming

MollyGalaga

+*++****+*+*+*=*++*.*+
Daps
Reppin
HTX

They charging for labor,

Plus OEM parts dont go for that low