Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You're not going to find the man of your dreams still hung up on your ex..or multiple exes. Some women are so afraid to be alone and wonder why they keeping running into these dud ass nikkas. Your ex texting you "wyd" at 3am and the guy who has time to kick it and sex, but not take you on a date, is going to block your fukking blessing. Clear the path and be ready when he comes!

Boujee Bonita Braxton

Spell *My* Name
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nueve Uno Dos
I had the most amazing conversation with this lady at work today.

She just started working for our company during the holidays and she and I have NEVER had a conversation about our personal lives prior to today.

She came over to my desk and said that she was given a gift and felt like she needed to share with me.

She said WEDNESDAY night she dreamed of me sitting on the side of my bed crying. While I cried she saw visions of all the pain and heartache I've experienced. She told me that I carry a huge burden and that I'm also afraid of moving on from a few situations and people who bring me pain.

She said not to be afraid of the "D word" (divorce) and that the love that I'm trying so hard to obtain and have reciprocated may not be what God has planned for me which is why it's so inconsistent and sometimes hurtful.

She also said that she woke up instantly and asked God what he wanted her to do and he said to let me know that all this pain won't last always and that if I follow the path that he's about to take me on (no matter how scary or initially painful it may be) that this pain and burden will lighten by the turn of the year.

All of this happened Wednesday night. She didn't say ANYTHING about it yesterday at work.

Last night (just as she saw in her dream) I sat on the side of my bed and cried and asked God to give me clarity. I don't want to hurt or be hurt (physically and emotionally) as I have been. I asked him to tell me what to do or show how to change my situation so that I don't feel this way ever again....

Then this afternoon a woman that I've never spoken with about my life walks up to my desk with a prophecy.

I've said it once and I'll say it a billion times. It's no coincidence. God is real.

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
Already heard breh :gooodlawd:We byke.
pCGnrChd_o.gif

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
I had the most amazing conversation with this lady at work today.

She just started working for our company during the holidays and she and I have NEVER had a conversation about our personal lives prior to today.

She came over to my desk and said that she was given a gift and felt like she needed to share with me.

She said WEDNESDAY night she dreamed of me sitting on the side of my bed crying. While I cried she saw visions of all the pain and heartache I've experienced. She told me that I carry a huge burden and that I'm also afraid of moving on from a few situations and people who bring me pain.

She said not to be afraid of the "D word" (divorce) and that the love that I'm trying so hard to obtain and have reciprocated may not be what God has planned for me which is why it's so inconsistent and sometimes hurtful.

She also said that she woke up instantly and asked God what he wanted her to do and he said to let me know that all this pain won't last always and that if I follow the path that he's about to take me on (no matter how scary or initially painful it may be) that this pain and burden will lighten by the turn of the year.

All of this happened Wednesday night. She didn't say ANYTHING about it yesterday at work.

Last night (just as she saw in her dream) I sat on the side of my bed and cried and asked God to give me clarity. I don't want to hurt or be hurt (physically and emotionally) as I have been. I asked him to tell me what to do or show how to change my situation so that I don't feel this way ever again....

Then this afternoon a woman that I've never spoken with about my life walks up to my desk with a prophecy.

I've said it once and I'll say it a billion times. It's no coincidence. God is real.
@ItsMeButters been trying to save you for like 300 pages of the this thread but you keep curving him smh . Noooow he gonna get a reply back smh

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
Can you go more in detail?
Honestly, it did nothing. I smoked flower but I never had the oils or lotions that it can be infused with. So if you're going that route it may be different. Basically cbd is supposed to give you the effect of weed but without the thc, so you don't get the "high" feeling. You should still get the other benefits of weed though, depending on the strain of course, but that never happened. I'm not even a heavy weed smoker so I don't think I've built up a huge tolerance to tell if something different is working or not.

98Ntu

Peace ✌🏿
Daps
Peace and love to everyone. Don’t be so hard on yourselves and rise to the occasions of greatness when possible. You’ve got this