Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
Gotta love a piping hot shower with my favorite olay body wash. Washed and burnt the day off my body :ahh:

Smelling heavenly :ahh:

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
The nation's most affluent community with an African-American majority resides in View Park–Windsor Hills, California with an annual median income of $159,618.[83] Other largely affluent predominantly African-American communities include Prince George's County in Maryland (namely Mitchellville, Woodmore, and Upper Marlboro), Dekalb County and South Fulton in Georgia, Charles City County in Virginia, Baldwin Hills in California, Hillcrest and Uniondale in New York, and Cedar Hill, DeSoto, and Missouri City in Texas. Queens County, New York is the only county with a population of 65,000 or more where African Americans have a higher median household income than White Americans.[84]
LA County, PG County, Dallas County, Dekalb/Fulton County and Queens/Nassau winning outchea

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
E1-D612-CB-9-CD2-41-D9-A3-B6-FA86-BC65262-A.jpg

I’m in love with this girl. Only thing is she not my gf. I’m torn brehs. I can’t leave my GF. And I’m too scared to tell her I got one
Why did this post legit piss me off? Anyway... If you care about either one of them like you claim you would tell them the truth. Its not fair to either one of these ladies especially your girlfriend for you to continue to play games. It may not seem that way to you... But to an outsider it looks like you trying to lead two lives which after a while will become more and more complicated. Personally I think you should do your girlfriend a favor and just leave her alone. It doesn't seem like your heart is with her anyway. After awhile you'll just grow to resent her because you wanna be with the other woman.

Having your cake and eating it too can lead you to an upset tummy and a broken heart. :sas2:

Last edited:

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Why did this post legit piss me off? Anyway... If you care about either one of them like you claim you would tell them the truth. Its not fair to either one of these ladies especially your girlfriend for you to continue to play games. It may not seem that way to you... But to an outsider it looks like you trying to lead two lives which after a while will become more and more complicated. Personally I think you should do your girlfriend a favor and just leave her alone. It doesn't seem like your heart is with her anyway. After awhile you'll just grow to resent her because you wanna be with the other woman.

Having your cake and eating it too can lead you to an upset tummy and a broken heart. :sas2:

I wish it was that easy

I’m lost brehette