Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

MMA

Superstar
Daps
Maan, I’ve been getting shutdown left and right lately. I’m 0 for the last 8.

I’m about to take a break from going after these Robin Givens in Boomerang types and scoop up a few cashiers from target to get my spirits and average back up.:russ:
Step up your approach game
You are not reading them well enough
Don't diverge from the plan also

Last edited:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I found my boo going forward:ehh:witty. Thick. No baggage. Bachelors degree. Dark skinned(even complexion) and cute in the face. Long REAL hair. No weave gang .Witty. And she's completely into me like I'm into her.

No kids AND 5 years younger than me. A homebody as well. A nerd. A winner. I knew not messing with the oodles of odd fitting and often lousy women would lead me to something eventually, but I didn't think so soon. Im about to lock her down. Lawd:letyasoulglow:

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I hate being up at almost 4 am, with some alcohol in me. Knowing that the people I could call or text, I'm not interested in speaking to. But the ones I am interested in are either sleep or ain't got a single second for me.

But of course I wake up with my phone blown up while I just want to be left alone.

Got dammit. :beli:

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
@Indiglow Meta (R$G) @Nicole0416 @Wild self

Interviewed a breh who went to Yale yesterday. My god did he check the boxes of #thepattern. :russ:
:feedme:
Was he "convincing"?
On a scale of 1-10 how "convicted" was he?
Did he tell you who/what inspired him?
Educational/Social background?
It may be time for #THEPATTERN broke down in blog format with a live case study example. Anonymous, of course.
:mjgrin:

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
"21 Questions"" low key a hip hop "classic", still love hearing that joint :wow::wow:

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: Dip