Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
There’s this cat, well kitten, that has adopted my building, and lately has been on my deck crying. It has been cold, so I’m sure it might be freezing, and I know it needs food. I definitely won’t be making it a house cat as they leave fur everywhere, but shyt, now I’m torn as to whether to care for it. Wondering if I should buy it a cat house and start putting food and water out for it. (S)he is super cute and I don’t want it to starve to death, but am I making it dependent on people if I start feeding it, and then I’m stuck taking care of it as well...what should I do? :sadcam:

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
There’s this cat, well kitten, that has adopted my building, and lately has been on my deck crying. It has been cold, so I’m sure it might be freezing, and I know it needs food. I definitely won’t be making it a house cat as they leave fur everywhere, but shyt, now I’m torn as to whether to care for it. Wondering if I should buy it a cat house and start putting food and water out for it. (S)he is super cute and I don’t want it to starve to death, but am I making it dependent on people if I start feeding it, and then I’m stuck taking care of it as well...what should I do? :sadcam:
Love that cat :ufdup:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Yo, can somebody make these pics smileys for me?

Just their heads/faces

reddfoxx_cropped.jpg

t1larg.williams.gi.jpg

featuredfoto-kattwilliamsfunfacts.jpg

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I don't understand why people with twins dress them in the same clothes. It's bad enough somebody has the same exact face, you want the clothes to be the same too???:stopitslime: