Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
rapper-snoop-dogg-attends-eighth-annual-soul-train-music-awards-on-picture-id156166954

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

brings me back to the start of senior year of high school. :lawd: discovered coldplay in 2003. 2003 was a great year. went to canada for the first time with my mother and my brother. it was a dawn of a new day. high school was DEPRESSING for me. i came in on some wannabe thug shyt. left on some regretting shyt. i remember starting college and wanting to dye my hair blue and paint my fingernails blue. turning 18, i felt a sense of liberation although i wasn't complete there yet. i longed to be freed from the environment i was in because it made me feel restricted.

and that blink 182 self titled album came out 15 years ago around this time.

i don't give a fukk what anybody says about either of this shyt. IT WAS AND STILL IS DOPE. :salute:

and this love, simon movie. how the world has changed. i remember basically admitting that i was gay about 2 weeks before i graduated high school back in june 2004. then i JUMPED back into the closet. before that, it was back in 98 when i knew that i might have been gay.

and yo, my experience with this gay shyt is NOTHING like how they are portraying it in the movies or tv. i can't relate to this movie or a lot of movies. my path has been REAL different. different to the point where my other gay peers don't UNDERSTAND me. :yeshrug: i used to care but now i don't. i'm at a point now where i don't mind enjoying my own company but then again, the story of my life has been about self acceptance. i've been forced to be on that loner road since i was a toddler. it's gotten bad where i feel weird around other people though i KNOW how to socialize and etc.

Last edited: