Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Daps
Thanks for ruining millions of our families across North America, bird brains and ruining our communities by extension of your love for opening your legs for thugs. Enjoy your thugs...

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My friend doesn’t preheat her oven before she cooks. It makes me sad inside a little bit.

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
I truly don’t know how people think Jacques can sing. Maybe I’m old school.
You are true R&B head lol. Jacquees is not a Sanger lmao! He's a singer there's a difference. Today's R&B is so infused with hip hop that the key is often at speaking levels so that featured rappers and singers can switch back and forth. Or so it's easier for a solo artist to transition from rapping to singing smoothly. This gives vocalist little room to explore and play with their range. They sound mono tone at times or stiffled. They cut off notes. Its just how the genre has evolved.

brownsugah

Banned
Supporter
Daps
You are true R&B head lol. Jacquees is not a Sanger lmao! He's a singer there's a difference. Today's R&B is so infused with hip hop that the key is often at speaking levels so that featured rappers and singers can switch back and forth. Or so it's easier for a solo artist to transition from rapping to singing smoothly. This gives vocalist little room to explore and play with their range. They sound mono tone at times or stiffled. They cut off notes. Its just how the genre has evolved.
I mean, everyone has their preferences and such but I don't think his voice is that good. I will say that he's not horrible though. There is definitely a difference between being a "singer" and "sanger" and I too would consider the artist of today to be of the former and the artists in the 90s and so on the be of the latter for the most part. I'm not hating on Jacquees hustle and the people that like him. But I just personally prefer the traditional way of singing instead of the rap-type singing for the most part (depending on who the artist is). With that said, I do like a few of his songs.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
2007 Jaguar XK | eBay

v_fdEt.gif

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s