Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

brownsugah

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Thinking of whether or not it’s worth it to upgrade iPad mini 4 to a iPad 2018 with the Apple Pencil.

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
Parents getting divorced after 35+years of marriage..had to help my momma mark everything for the movers (she bought a new house for herself) and my dad was just constantly hovering and watching, super annoying and awkward. They got into it about some dresser (never seen my parents legit fight all my life) and my mom dipset because she didn't want to get bullied by him apparently the dressers were in the court ordered agreement. I was there because I know how hard it is for my mom to do this. We are going to a concert in a couple hours where they play Harry Potter and prisoner of Azkaban with a live orchestra, hopefully that will improve the day. Just mad my sister's aren't having to suffer through all the bs I did lol.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Parents getting divorced after 35+years of marriage..had to help my momma mark everything for the movers (she bought a new house for herself) and my dad was just constantly hovering and watching, super annoying and awkward. They got into it about some dresser (never seen my parents legit fight all my life) and my mom dipset because she didn't want to get bullied by him apparently the dressers were in the court ordered agreement. I was there because I know how hard it is for my mom to do this. We are going to a concert in a couple hours where they play Harry Potter and prisoner of Azkaban with a live orchestra, hopefully that will improve the day. Just mad my sister's aren't having to suffer through all the bs I did lol.
Parents divorcing and you never seen them fight :hhh:

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
Parents divorcing and you never seen them fight :hhh:
Yup I really didn't..my mom is an angel and probably went on for years without doing it until me and my sisters were out of college and stable. Stuff happened that I didn't know about like when my moms sister went missing & was later found murdered my dad actually told her he wanted a divorce (this was like 15+ years ago) and she said my dad hasn't touched her sexually in like years...and he wasn't willing to do anything to fix the situation like going to therapy so... I know my mom would've done anything to try to avoid it.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Yup I really didn't..my mom is an angel and probably went on for years without doing it until me and my sisters were out of college and stable. Stuff happened that I didn't know about like when my moms sister went missing & was later found murdered my dad actually told her he wanted a divorce (this was like 15+ years ago) and she said my dad hasn't touched her sexually in like years...and he wasn't willing to do anything to fix the situation like going to therapy so... I know my mom would've done anything to try to avoid it.
:francis:Damn son

When my parents divorced none of us were surprised it was apparent since we were kids

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
unknown.png

:denzelcuttingup::denzelcuttingup::denzelcuttingup::denzelcuttingup: