Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
If I went to sleep and woke up on January 1, 1996 that would be heaven for me. All these years just remembered as one long nightmare. I don't even think I'd make any major changes in my life up until 2000, and not anything too major. Hell, even if I had to live the years 1996 to 2010 in the exact same manner, not changing a thing I'd do it. I'd appreciate each and every up and down. I see why people commit suicide as they get older. There's a very good chance you've already lived your best years and now all you've got to look forward to are people dying and and society crumbling around you. Sometimes I hope against hope I'm living a nightmare and I'll wake up many years in the past, but I know this is real, and it sucks. Ooooooooh well.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
@King Napz

I got 1 more for a smiley, please.

448E2E5B00000578-4907184-image-a-104_1506008000159.jpg

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm mentally, spiritually and physically uncomfortable. It's really restricting...like when you try on pants or a shirt that's too small. I'm trying to focus on thinking positive thoughts and giving myself a "pep" talk but when I get by myself, my thoughts get dark again. It's like a storm brewing inside of me I'm kind of afraid how it will manifest.

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
I'm mentally, spiritually and physically uncomfortable. It's really restricting...like when you try on pants or a shirt that's too small. I'm trying to focus on thinking positive thoughts and giving myself a "pep" talk but when I get by myself, my thoughts get dark again. It's like a storm brewing inside of me I'm kind of afraid how it will manifest.

Do you exercise?

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Do you exercise?
This morning I didn't, but I have been regularly over the last two months. In the morning, before work M-F.

It's not a "weight" discomfort though, it's internal. A mix of frustration and impatience. It's like I have a goal, I make plans to get there, plan doesn't work out, and now I'm on Plan J, unenthusiastic about Plan K, but also afraid I'll burn through the alphabet before anything works out. Get a new goal :hula: burn through the alphabet? Hard work & persistence :hula:accept the loss and move on? I'm just tired of this phase and it's making me antsy.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
got a job offer after ten minutes :ahh:

gonna hit up my mentors and see what they say about it tho

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
This morning I didn't, but I have been regularly over the last two months. In the morning, before work M-F.

It's not a "weight" discomfort though, it's internal. A mix of frustration and impatience. It's like I have a goal, I make plans to get there, plan doesn't work out, and now I'm on Plan J, unenthusiastic about Plan K, but also afraid I'll burn through the alphabet before anything works out. Get a new goal :hula: burn through the alphabet? Hard work & persistence :hula:accept the loss and move on? I'm just tired of this phase and it's making me antsy.

So basically your impatience is causing your downfall?

Your not letting your plans play out before you move to the next idea?

Prynce

Daps
I just took some cbd drops and I feel amazing. I feel happy and alert. I'm actually in a good mood

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So basically your impatience is causing your downfall?

Your not letting your plans play out before you move to the next idea?

The impatience is causing the discomfort and anxiety. I don't know what or if anything is going to work out, so i'm constantly planning, overthinking, etc. I'm fearful to chill and let something already in the works play out, which COULD be a waste of time if it doesn't work, you know? I feel the need to constantly have something going, mainly to keep my hopes up, but it's just getting a little frustrating trying to function that way.