Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

TheIsleofMan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I swear I hate bus drivers. Your job is to take people where they need to go! Got me in the middle of queens, all these damn q buses. Finally found the correct bus and dude leaves only to stop behind mad traffic. fukked up my entire night.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
I don't think they do. I know Fred Perry has a regular booth. he makes Risque stuff.
gdannual18x.jpg
51QVmuOMaHL._SX347_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

:whoo:

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Me and my Queen share a lot more in common than I once thought. :francis:

After weeks of waiting I was officially diagnosed with Lupus this afternoon.

God knew what he was doing when he blessed me with children because, if it weren't for them, I would probably be giving up right now.

This life shyt is tiring.
Now I feel bad about messing with you :mjcry:

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
I cook way better than my mom and I'm black. LOL. I thought my chefs' were just being nice when they told me, "you learn things very quickly." I've surpassed a lot of cooks I admire who have twenty years experience in kitchens. I am good at this shyt, I am confident, and I pay all my bills with this shyt. We won second best BBQ, we took second to Everett & Jones, and even E&J said our briskett is the best in the area. I failed as professional athlete and it broke me. I'm succeeding as a professional cook and nobody thought I could do it. I'm comfortable with 4 different cuisines and I can cook dirty, clean, and fancy. I can make every part of a meal from top to bottom. I've only been cooking professionally for under 5 years. 5 more years left and I'll be Chef Severo The God