Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Google Image Result for https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/81Kzs23UtgL.jpg

This book is the truth. I find it depressing how there's this idea that once you come out the closet as a gay man where you're basically taping into your inner self, being true to you, a personal moment where you basically have the opportunity to get to be you and be content with it, regards of whoever outside of you likes that or not. Soon after, someone must conform into the norms set out for gay men and lgbtq in general which looking at it now are self destructive traps. They put this idea into folks heads that they'll be lonely or will miss out if they don't conform even if it's some dangerous shyt. "You have to live like this and compromise who you are in order to forfill who you are". And folks feeling that pressure or fear follow along refusing to be their own individual for the betterment of themselves. It's like someone basically comes out of prison, gets free and goes back to prison. This fear of loneliness from not being accepted for who you are so you try to do everything to the point you lose yourself where you pretty much are back in the closet. I'm trying to pull myself up in a system that wants to see me as a statistic in prison or in the grave so I can't go for that. I encourage other people to uplift themselves too. I'm tired of this idea of gay pride or living your best life as a gay man means being suicidal doing risky shyt or being self hating and bringing down other people to make them feel miserable and hate themselves as well. I'm tired of this stupid idea of how a lgbtq person is supposed to be to the point where they are being socially programmed where they can be manipulated by the opposition to destroy themselves whether it's by politics, drug companies making dudes be guinea pigs, doctors, data collecting agencies and etc.

You will NEVER hear me refer to myself or my peers as any gay or racial slurs. Calling yourself the f word or n word is just degrading yourself. Simple and plain. It's like you're shooting yourself so you can say to someone who hates you, "you can't do that to me because I did it to myself I beat you to the punch." Naw, you just doing what they WANT you to do.

Last edited:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps

DimpledNearAbyssiniancat-small.gif

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
It hasn't been cold for two seconds and already got bronchitis.