Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

BlackPrint

The Mayor
Daps
Reppin
NYC

If you hitting the gym and got your body right but ain't drinking any water or brushing your hair regularly, you out here looking like this.

Alot of us (Black men) sleep on that.. I be seeing alot of brothers with them dry spots, dry lips, beard tangled all up looking sloppy asf. No woman tryna run her hands across the back of your head when your shyt mad rocky and shyt.

nikkas too caught up on this "I'm black I got superior genes" shyt.. Like yeah, nikka but u still gotta take care of yourself.

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION

If you hitting the gym and got your body right but ain't drinking any water or brushing your hair regularly, you out here looking like this.

Alot of us (Black men) sleep on that.. I be seeing alot of brothers with them dry spots, dry lips, beard tangled all up looking sloppy asf. No woman tryna run her hands across the back of your head when your shyt mad rocky and shyt.

nikkas too caught up on this "I'm black I got superior genes" shyt.. Like yeah, nikka but u still gotta take care of yourself.

Def slip up on the water sometimes...

But I'm recommitting everyday..

Water is key

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
:ohhh:word.... now you got me thinking, lol.. I've been rocking with Cam since he started, he's my fave.:blessed:
I'm a Cam Stan, but Stan's not Cam's fan :lolbron::umad:

Yeah that stan spit diss was a career ender..I wonder if they run into each other assuming stan still be in Harlem..

Killa gave us some classics...

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
7LFDUhG.jpg

giphy.gif

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Seen this BIG girl in the grocery store with a planet fitness uniform on...had to :mjlol: inside right quick.

But she was cute and I did say hello in attempt to giving her a workout though :ehh: