:wow:

I haven't played spiderman in like 4 years now
:comeon:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
If you text someone after 10pm and they tell you they’re trying to go to sleep and will hit you about said topic tomorrow, don’t then proceed to send:

• Oh shyt my bad
  • *stupid gif*
  • I feel you, I’m tired too
  • But I do t have work tomorrow so I’m up
  • But ok, ttyl
Woman! I kindly told you I’m trying to sleep, you ain’t got no reason to be texting me at 10:30 anyway, like just stop all communication, that was the clear signal that you’re disrupting me. The only reason I answered is because I know you’re the type to send a flurry of texts that will keep disturbing me and I tried to stop it in it’s tracks :aicmon:

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Had a great time in NY last week. Ended up staying in Queens. Didn't realize I was by Queensbridge projects. I also ended loosing my rentacar for a while. I parked on 41st & 20th not 23rd where I was looking. I was walking confused as hell @2am looking for that car.

Overall great time there, on to DC next week. Anybody know of any good spots to hang there for clubs/women/food. I'll be there all weekend 12-14th(for Redskins Panthers game)...

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I just watched one of my students punch another in the face for throwing food at him during lunch..I’ve been telling the one kid who threw it to stop & he’s been throwing food at kids all year.

I was holding them back, but not as hard as I could have :skip:

It was a clean ass punch too :whew:
shyt landed so good it sounded like the punch sound effects they do in movies :bryan:

Am I wrong :jbhmm:

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Had a great time in NY last week. Ended up staying in Queens. Didn't realize I was by Queensbridge projects. I also ended loosing my rentacar for a while. I parked on 41st & 20th not 23rd where I was looking. I was walking confused as hell @2am looking for that car.

Overall great time there, on to DC next week. Anybody know of any good spots to hang there for clubs/women/food. I'll be there all weekend 12-14th(for Redskins Panthers game)...
U street and h street for the clubs