Get y’all PAWGs
2ih2uth.jpg

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
They letting that cop off in the Laquan McDonald case. He was just on the stand and trial isnt even in closing arguments yet but the cop brawd I know just said that they are put on 12hr rotations with no days off. She said that would happen if the case was dismissed and the city was worried about riots. Case isnt even over yet and they got the call so obviously that call was made that he getting off now and someone leaked it to CPD to be ready. I dont use social media so yall do what yall do with this info to spread the word.
:francis:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
They letting that cop off in the Laquan McDonald case. He was just on the stand and trial isnt even in closing arguments yet but the cop brawd I know just said that they are put on 12hr rotations with no days off. She said that would happen if the case was dismissed and the city was worried about riots. Case isnt even over yet and they got the call so obviously that call was made that he getting off now and someone leaked it to CPD to be ready. I dont use social media so yall do what yall do with this info to spread the word.
:francis:
If he get off its a wrap. Lemme tell unc I need to borrow his 45 again

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
If he get off its a wrap. Lemme tell unc I need to borrow his 45 again
Shorty told me about the protocols they were told would happen if he gets off for riot control before trial even started. Today she was told those protocols are now active. There'd be no reason to pay out quadruple overtime every hour if he was convicted. The word was passed down im sure and all theyre days off are canceled with 12 hr shifts.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
I hate when you cut somebody ass off in traffic and still get caught at the red light. Smh.