Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tonight's episode of NOVA about organ transplants:mjcry: the scene with them telling the family that guy in the coma was brain dead and they recommended for them pull the plug.:mjcry: seeing that reaction. :picard: nothing worse than hearing that news. :sadcam: that shock, that pain of loss, that grief. i hate hospitals for that reason. seeing people helpless on some "fix me" shyt knowing that they aren't in control. ya'll know that helpless look like it's out of my hands look and might be out the doctors hands look which make folks really question their mortality and existence itself. it's real, guys. knowing death is the fate where it's a given we all will have to deal with that personally at some point. you see how strong or weak someone facing their own demise knowing that in a minute or two, they will be dead. i have a picture of my grandmother on her death bed and she was well aware that she was going to die. you can see it on her face. she passed about 20 minutes after the photo was taken. she was a strong woman and i know she was ready to go. she wasn't scared. i wish i could have said my goodbye though but she knows i loved her and always will. i hope that i inherited her fearlessness towards death where i'm not crying or scared to death when i die.

Last edited:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
One squat rack at this gym. This mothafukka is on it, taking 4 minute rests for 255 for 3 reps. I'm ready to cave his chest in. On his phone and shyt between reps.

Medio

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New York
For the first time ever I saw a person on thecoli.com in public, some women on the train

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Just got home from happy hour. Sad how you get closer to coworkers when another is leaving your job. Not looking forward to this hangover in the morning.

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

song should have been bigger than it was, one of the best R&B singles in recent years :to::to:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I ask to spot them when this happens, and do my sets too - almost forcibly :russ:
Bruh I was hot. I did some warmups, good mornings, and a bullsht set of overhead presses waiting for this guy. His body looks like shyt(skinny fat white cat who looked 28 with a hairline aged 45), didn't hit parallel after bumping his weights, and stared at his phone for up to 6 minutes between sets. I start every workout at the rack so I was hot after he was at that bytch for 15 minutes. Who is at the squat rack for over 20 minutes for 5 or so sets with 3 half ass reps? Breh I wanted to gorilla press his ass. When he finally racked his shyt, I got in front squats and back squats, 5x6 on each one in 8 minutes. 60 reps in no time.

I'm still mad and this was two hours ago.