Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
tumblr_n8qy46dAuU1r462vpo3_500.gif

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Anyone else ever experience post-shave depression?

I shaved my 2 year beard off last Sunday and I'm really regretting it right about now. :snoop: I'm back in the stubble phase ATM and will be there for the next 3 weeks.:hhh:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Anyone else ever experience post-shave depression?

I shaved my 2 year beard off last Sunday and I'm really regretting it right about now. :snoop: I'm back in the stubble phase ATM and will be there for the next 3 weeks.:hhh:

My shyt doesn't grow past a point of extreme patchy ness, so I tend to keep that for as long as possible cause I dig just having any kind of hair on my face....so I'll usually be walking around with something like this

Bristly-Dark-Brown-Beard-with-Soul-Patch.jpg

Because its real similar to this I can make a really nice Goatee out of it, and that's what the ladies prefer. But I be feeling so naked with my side cheeks all smooth and shyt. Don't feel right.

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
My shyt doesn't grow past a point of extreme patchy ness, so I tend to keep that for as long as possible cause I dig just having any kind of hair on my face....so I'll usually be walking around with something like this

Bristly-Dark-Brown-Beard-with-Soul-Patch.jpg

Because its real similar to this I can make a really nice Goatee out of it, and that's what the ladies prefer. But I be feeling so naked with my side cheeks all smooth and shyt. Don't feel right.

Patchy or not, any facial hair is better than none. As long as you can grow a decent moustache and the chin is dark, you're set.

It's starting to get colder outside where I am and it feels so strange to feel the wind on my cheeks. I'm just happy I chose to shave in mid September rather than deep in October giving me plenty of the time to grow my beard back before the really cold weather starts.

tater

Superstar
Daps
I bought some of those anchor glass Tupperware dishes and I put them in hot water and one of them shattered.

Cheap piece of shyt :martin: