Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
starburst-fruit-twists.JPG

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
I used to want to make trap music, made a few beats here and there. But ever since I got a guitar and a bass fam...I either want to join a band or create a band.

One of my dream is having a band of musicians of various Afro Black ethnicities. The thing..is I would like to play various amount of styles ranging from Jazz to Rumba, this is black music of course.

I have a idea of mixing Ethiopian drum music with Cuban salsa and Psychedelic Funk
Another idea I have is mixing Hip Hop with Congolese guitar. :jbhmm:

If you want to hear a example of Congolese guitar:feedme:, look up "sebene" or "congolese rumba" on Youtube.

Anyways, here's some dope song

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
I used to want to make trap music, made a few beats here and there. But ever since I got a guitar and a bass fam...I either want to join a band or create a band.

One of my dream is having a band of musicians of various Afro Black ethnicities. The thing..is I would like to play various amount of styles ranging from Jazz to Rumba, this is black music of course.

I have a idea of mixing Ethiopian drum music with Cuban salsa and Psychedelic Funk
Another idea I have is mixing Hip Hop with Congolese guitar. :jbhmm:

If you want to hear a example of Congolese guitar:feedme:, look up "sebene" or "congolese rumba" on Youtube.

Anyways, here's some dope song

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
That nostalgia :banderas: #thereturn

People gonna be surprised at what the Bulls can achieve this season. We're gonna be a fun team for sure.
I'll prolly pop back in there for ole times sake once the season starts....

2013 felt like it was yesterday breh, time flew fast on our ass