Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
Went to my first strip club. Wasn't too bad.:ehh: The girls were p bad though. Only ones that had ass were the ones looking for dances, the ones on stage were scust for the most part. The music though, the music was tridddash. I asked one of them if they can make request or change the music, she looked at me like I was crazy :dwillhuh:

Had two dances from two thick ones and a lil extra from one of them :steviej:Not dropping $250 for a blowjob though :whoa: But I enjoyed myself :youngsabo:
:blessed:
Had the best at my firs strip club and only paid 40 for two lap dances. Homie paid the way for me, dude is the coolest I have ever known. :wow:

Get titties in your face for free brehs. :ohlawd:

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
My friend just got out and my girl and her friends are afraid of him.:mjlol:

He's the goofiest nikka, he just hasn't been around women for a while and his face is naturally on some :demonic: shyt. So it was a bad combination for a first impression, but I totally understand why they were acting like there was a fox in the henhouse. I'll talk to him about the lust in his eyes if I decide to bring him around them again.

This nikka put me on Donald Glover's music and Nutella for God sakes.:heh:

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:blessed:
Had the best at my firs strip club and only paid 40 for two lap dances. Homie paid the way for me, dude is the coolest I have ever known. :wow:

Get titties in your face for free brehs. :ohlawd:
It was my first time having titties on my beard (I've only recently started growing it out), it was sensational.:banderas:

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Going to the gym without headphones is like having sex with a condom. I forgot mine :mjcry: now I'm in this bih listening to some pop bullshyt.
:mjcry:
my old gym used to play hip hop after a certain time
nikkas was getting lit and lifting weights at the same damn time:mjcry: