Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

SuperGrizzy

I'm strapped in! I'll clap you in a coma! Madness!
Daps
Back so soon? :mjpls:

:gucci: Okay... First of all I was off The Coli for a week... And came to discord while I was under the influence of sleeping meds. I think I wanted to fight people or something... W/E. I don't remember. I came back right now because I just had the feeling that your silly ass would say something...:mjlol:

Go away, harlot :hhh:

But to answer your question; nope
yYax7.gif

Black Cher

All Star
Daps
:gucci: Okay... First of all I was off The Coli for a week... And came to discord while I was under the influence of sleeping meds. I think I wanted to fight people or something... W/E. I don't remember. I came back right now because I just had the feeling that your silly ass would say something...:mjlol:

yYax7.gif

You're the one who needs to go away. How you gon leave and come back, leave and come back, leave and come back, just to leave agian? Just make up your mind nikka! :gucci:

tumblr_mhq5d7gWv91qatx8uo1_400.gif

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

yYax7.gif
You're the one who needs to go away. How you gon leave and come back, leave and come back, leave and come back, just to leave agian? Just make up your mind nikka! :gucci:

tumblr_mhq5d7gWv91qatx8uo1_400.gif
Im tired of both of yalls flip flopping tbh.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
I'll freak you right, I will
I'll freak you right, I will
I'll stick my tongue
I'll speak your language
use my foreign skills
My hands are in your hair
Naked before we hit the stairs