Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Chubbs

History Remembers Kings
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
He threw up they set. That's Alpha Phi Alpha. I have people in my family who are in a fraternity or sorority. Tried to get me to join but I ain't want to but it's good for networking.

TBH I don't see why they trip off that little shyt. That hand gesture is damn near universal in Hawaii they call it shaka and in the mainland USA we ue sometimes to signal some to call you later.

TvTegXCt.jpg
If I were Ross, I wouldn’t even take a picture with them after that petty shyt.

Daps
I bought some Creed Aventus and it smells like outrageously good Dawn dish detergent.

I don't know what I was expecting almost $300 worth of cologne to smell like but it wasn't that.:patrice:

Best cologne out there, the dry down is where it really shines. Also when your nose is fatigued and you no longer smell it after a few hours everyone else will still smell it on you.

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
Best cologne out there, the dry down is where it really shines. Also when your nose is fatigued and you no longer smell it after a few hours everyone else will still smell it on you.

Someone else told me the same thing. Even when I first put it on it smells great, I was just caught off guard by the dish detergent smell.

Do you pick up that smell in it too?

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Self-improvement and success often occur together.
But that doesn’t necessarily mean they’re the same thing.

TheIsleofMan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I genuinely get a kick out of acting like I'm gonna reach for the open door button on an elevator and watching the doors close on a person face. Like, shyt is mad hilarious to me.

Although I don't do it intentionally, I also find it hilarious when I give a person the wrong directions.

I'm in my 30s :dahell: and:demonic:

Chubbs

History Remembers Kings
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
My room smells amazing right now. Pine, Oranges, Patchouli, and Peppermint :ohlawd:
Real ones should know why I chose that specific blend :mjgrin: