Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

75 Others

Stop it Skeeeyyyuuup
Daps
I swear I've spent the past week looking for a Halloween costume for my 2 yr old, and can't find shyt :mjcry:

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
because he drew my avi
Thx pal. Am I ur e-crush? :sas1:

You look like the type of girl who enjoys first dates at the local art museum. Holding hands whilst debating themes within Jackson Pollock paintings. Sharing laughs over peppermint lattes at the art museum's quaint cafe. Purchasing a refrigerator magnet at the gift shop...to reminisce the joyous date at a later time...caressing the magnet ever so gently. Each soft stroke of the magnet stroking memories of the wonderful art museum date back into your mind.

In other words, yeah, you are my e-crush.

The5thLetter

Meow
Supporter
Daps
You look like the type of girl who enjoys first dates at the local art museum. Holding hands whilst debating themes within Jackson Pollock paintings. Sharing laughs over peppermint lattes at the art museum's quaint cafe. Purchasing a a refrigerator magnet at the gift shop...to reminisce the joyous date at a later time...caressing the magnet ever so gently. Each soft stroke of the magnet stroking memories of the wonderful art museum date back into your mind.

In other words, yeah, you are my e-crush.
My fav is baroque art, but everything else is spot on! :banderas: