Reppin
Baltimore
DM9ItOGV4AAGfxL.jpg:large

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
LMAO! I just booked a party of 60 at 24 dollars a plate. I sold out the kitchen two nights in a row. And I hosted a photo shoot and a book signing. Money money money money money. This check is going to be crazy!

I have a salad on an award-winning menu too. My personal life is shyt right now because I've committed myself to my professional life. I have to balance it out again. But I also know from past experiences I have to get while getting is good.

fukk even when things are going well they're going bad.

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
Damn I forgot to call, I thought it was Thursday, why did you wait a week to call my phone is the first place?

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's the end of October and I still haven't opened nba2k18 and the last Nathan drake game yet uncharted 4. I'm lazy as fiddle dippers. :guilty:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
University. :ohhh::stopitslime:

You definitely ain't a smart motherfukker.

Lemme go ahead and take off my degrees, the refined speech and the dark clouds so I can throw a verse at you like a real nikka. I'm going to talk to you like you my son, since you keep crying after me fakkit. I'm gonna give a man lesson that ya disappearing act pops should've gave you, nikka. I'm gonna give you a clue from a nikka that done almost four decades on this Earth, my son.

You ain't a street nikka, you ain't no G fakkit, the wind done blew up your skirt, nikka. You all p*ssy out here...I'm a native here nikka, born n bred in Charlotte. What nikka who really moves by code out here gonna ask another nikka to set up a fight by his own design? You're asking to die, my son. You ain't even living yet but your asking for death...cause I sure as hell would've dragged your ass to the westside on Tuckaseegee and let yo ass go round a corner into my old neighborhood and show you how really retarded nikkas is out here. Reach the vacant cul de sac where there's no lights and where no one goes after a certain time and as soon as your dumbass wanders right in..get lit the fukk up and resting in your fukkin car, waiting for the afterlife.

Suburb nikkas can't translate to gangster nikkas breh..you can't do it. You can't. You can try but you will fail, son...cause nikkas like you don't know when to naturally quit before you transgress and get bodied. Other the way around, yes sir..nikkas can grow up, like myself, but you ain't on that breh. Real baltimore nikkas, some whom I met, are real low key but are some chop you up on the spot type nikkas...word to @BmoreGorilla. ...you don't have that spirit so stop trying to emulate before you get RIP'd out here...especially in Charlotte. nikka from Towson, a nikka from Owings Mill or some shyt out here begging for attention..nikka you ain't molded like that so stop fukking with me.