Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
why does Google keep asking me to give my opinions on motels and hotels at the most inappropriate times :lupe:
How does Walgreens know to print out lube and pregnancy tests coupons when I make a purchase?
your phone listens to what you say and search and companies track what you buy

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
You never know who your real friends are until shyt hits the fan and the dust settles. Only then can you still see who's standing beside you.

Splash

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:letyasoulglow:I am now an A+ Certified Hardware technician. fukk the test I was tryna rest my case/ I rest my case and put this cert up in yo face:letyasoulglow:

Choices choices. Network +? CCENT? Microsoft Cert? Will decide Monday. Time to celebrate:jazzyonit:

@Prima Donna you better have that BBQ for me:ufdup:

Congrats bro.

CCNA
Microsoft Server 2012

Then keep building depending on what path you wanna go down

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
:letyasoulglow:I am now an A+ Certified Hardware technician. fukk the test I was tryna rest my case/ I rest my case and put this cert up in yo face:letyasoulglow:

Choices choices. Network +? CCENT? Microsoft Cert? Will decide Monday. Time to celebrate:jazzyonit:

@Prima Donna you better have that BBQ for me:ufdup:

You don't deserve my food.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Congrats bro.

CCNA
Microsoft Server 2012

Then keep building depending on what path you wanna go down
Yup, I bought a few courses off Udemy, one of which is the Network +, so I figured my best bet is to self-study the Network + and ICDN1 content and go straight for the CCNA route.
I'm just glad cause now I can finally move, fam. I literally had 3 interviews where I did not get the job simply because I lacked the cert.:francis: Now im gonna celebrate with fam tonight and
probably sit all day tomorrow sending applications for IT jobs, even the ones I am not qualified for:mjgrin:Gotta get a job ASAP to start piling up experience, so when I get more certs, they won't
hold that experience bullshyt over my head.

We all eat:blessed:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You don't deserve those type of blessings.
:rocky:Please, just being in my presence would be a blessing to you. Least you could do is toss some Salmon and steaks on the grill.

I was gonna take you to the dollar store and let you blow a whole $30 on whatever you like, but talking like this is gonna get your chin checked.:jazzyonit: