Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just because a bunch of people embrace something or something is accepted doesn't mean that it's good. A lot of people smoke cigarettes. Still doesn't mean that shyt is good for your health.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Thinking of starting a 90s/00s nostalgic Instagram. Maybe images and videos from music and films from this time.

Could maybe bring in some money but Id enjoy doing it and would be a cool creative outlet?

Any opinions or experience?

@Prima Donna pretty sure Ive seen you mention your insta so if you got any advice lmk,still waiting to rep you :blessed:
Check out the advice in here. Let me know if you still have questions.
How Can I Make My Social Media Pop???...

But in short, if you have magazines (scan pages). Tag the ppl in them (plus other popular profiles), stay active/consistent, keep your theme your theme, if you know someone already with a following ask them to shout out/post something from your profile and tell them they can keep it up temporarily. Try to find exclusive and sometimes provocative things to post here and there. Keep it exciting and unpredictable.

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
The men in my neighborhood really look out for me and my well being.

Most of them know that i live alone and there has been alot of violence going on in my neighborhood, so theyve been making sure i get in and out my place safe and looking out.

On the outside ima g, but on the inside im a soft ass teddy bear :to:

Iceson Beckford

Rich In Spirit.
Daps
Reppin
Dunya
Check out the advice in here. Let me know if you still have questions.
How Can I Make My Social Media Pop???...

But in short, if you have magazines (scan pages). Tag the ppl in them (plus other popular profiles), stay active/consistent, keep your theme your theme, if you know someone already with a following ask them to shout out/post something from your profile and tell them they can keep it up temporarily. Try to find exclusive and sometimes provocative things to post here and there. Keep it exciting and unpredictable.

Thanks for always being helpful, much appreciated :myman:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope that Corey feldman has the courage to name his abusers and etc. Hope all these sexual abuse victims start to name names of these sick fukking people. It's about time these sickos got aired out and faced the music. It's sad to see how much of these molesters, rapists and sexual abusers are execs and shyt and etc. Hollyweird...

SuperGrizzy

I'm strapped in! I'll clap you in a coma! Madness!
Daps
Oh yeah?

giphy.gif

Watch this shyt...