• Dap
Reactions: Dip

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some of these folks need to leave me the fukk alone on this fukking Facebook messenger shyt. I don't have the energy to watch another stupid video about nothing or hear about some drunk rant about nothing especially on a Friday night. Think about me for a second here. Give me a break for real. fukk Facebook and all this stupid fukking social media shyt. For once I would like for the right person to bother me at the right time about the right thing instead of expecting the same old bullshyt day in and day out feeling hopeless and bring ready to snap on someone trying to control myself from ruining my life and somebody else's or traumatizing someone. I am really trying to hold back my demons but my attitude as of late has been straight up "fukk it" because I'm annoyed.

Like I just barely got past my workout because I was exhausted and had no enthusiasm to do shyt. Im outside the supermarket right now typing this with two lead feet that are glued to the car mat because I'm too tired to get my ass out the fukking car.

I am sorry if I offended anybody in this rant but I'm fukking tired completely.

Last edited: