Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Sovereign

Ancient One : The Pinnacle of Evolution.
Daps
Reppin
Armageddon
200.webp

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
fukk man, I can't be mad I set myself up to be knocked down and she knocked me the fukk down. shyt kind of hurt, I can't lie, though I understand why she feels the way she feels.

If people care about each other most things can be resolved with honest dialogue. The rejection doesn't hurt. What hurts the most is remembering how she said she felt. I don't do that people when I date. I never pretend to care. I may get angry, but my line is always open to work it out. I gave her three chances and accepted her apologies after she did some fukk shyt. She wouldn't give me the same opportunity.

The sign of caring is how people make up.

I deserve this for what I did to Christyal. I cut out on her for one petty thing she wasn't even responsible for.

I have to apologize to C, it's been 3 years. I understand now, and I am so fukking sorry. I don't show emotion and I don't talk about my feelings. It's fukking me up right now. I gotta change, but it's hard because I don't trust anyone. Everyone I've trusted and allowed to get close to me has betray me.

My parents abandoned me, my brother tried to kill me three times, and my adoptive mom told me I'll never be shyt because I'm not shyt. I don't have all that normal emotional attachment shyt. Its not in me. I want it to be but I don't connect with people like that. I love people but I don't want them to love me because I can't handle losing that warmth. I just realized this about myself.

I didn't choose to be this way and I didn't know I was so fukked up until I was damn near 30. I can't help being a product of a traumatic childhood. When I care about a girl I tell her about how I grew up so maybe they'll understand I need a little more time to learn how to feel normal, and just feel period. My dad and my brother are who I don't want to be. I fear I'm turning into them, a monster from a family of monsters.

I'm so gifted at finding what I don't like the most. I did it, alright I admit it, pick your next move you can leave or live with it.

Never been much of a romantic I could never take the intimacy. I know it did damage because the look in your eyes is killing me and I don't know how I'm going to manage if one day you just up and leave. Run away from me baby.

@Booksnrain

This post isn't directed at you. I just need someone to read this. I think you have the attention span to read my long posts with a critical eye.

Last edited:

Splash

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Had fukking sleep paralysis :picard: and had an anxiety attack while in sleep paralysis. Horrible. :sadcam:

Had it before? Don't panic, just see it as extra few mins in bed, if you relax it ain't shyt.

Nature's Fury

addicts of drugs not yet synthesized
Daps
2017 going down as the record worst year of my life...trash all the way through...can't wait for this garbage ass year to be over with...

wish i could skip straight to New Year's Eve where i'm already drunk...