Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Splash

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So I had this seering pain in my abdomen, my heart rate jumped to over 9000
and I blacked the fukk out

Turns out I'm allergic to some medication I was taking this week on high dosages for my back

I'm still gonna get symptoms for the next few days while this shyt gets the fukk up outta my system so no more work for a while :lolbron:

But brehs if you feel some shyt aint right, don't ignore it, get it checked out, I ignored this shyt for two days so took multiple doses of the shyt that was fukkin me up

This was prescribed by the way :whoa: but now they got me on codine :ahh:

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
y'all fake

Either you must be new to this shyt or I'm just old or been on the Web for way too long.:yeshrug: none of this is surprising or shocking.

As long as you know you're real, who cares. Same applies to life offline.

letti cook

Superstar
Daps
my dumb ass decided to look up my long lost father on facebook...in public...

wasnt ready

out there looking like a fusion of :mjcry: /:birdman:

hitting that
tumblr_n52gy4oOaq1rqbv0uo4_400.gif

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was betting on getting this hotel job. The money would have changed everything for me. It just a hurt a little because I felt like I could have sold myself to them better. I had my interview Thursday and it's Tuesday now. So I don't think I'll be hearing from them. Its bittersweet
Keep looking. Use the job description for that job and incorporate it into your resume if you can. Look at sample resumes of the job titles you want and make any changes you see fit. Keep applying to similar jobs and keep asking for the money they were going to give you.