Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
I hate applying for fukking jobs...need to get this money on my own somehow :francis:

man it's the fukking worst. it's such a prolonged hassle to apply for jobs in this era. I have to explain that to my folks on how tedious of a process it is to apply for 1 job now days. Back in the day all you had to have was a printed out resume and some references. Take that down to where you're applying to and leave it in the hand of the manager or whoever and somebody would get back to you.
Now days you have to go to the company's site, make an account for their site. Upload your resume, upload your cover letter, fill out all your personal information (name, address, email etc), type your resume in their boxes on the site, paste your cover letter in a separate box, answer some questions, do a 100 question personality survey, fill out work history, add references. It takes me a good 45 mins-1 hour to apply for one job. All that only to never hear anything back until I've forgotten that I applied for the job, only for them to tell me they aren't interested. :pacspit:

A life of crime starts looking better and better each day :francis:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
man it's the fukking worst. it's such a prolonged hassle to apply for jobs in this era. I have to explain that to my folks on how tedious of a process it is to apply for 1 job now days. Back in the day all you had to have was a printed out resume and some references. Take that down to where you're applying to and leave it in the hand of the manager or whoever and somebody would get back to you.
Now days you have to go to the company's site, make an account for their site. Upload your resume, upload your cover letter, fill out all your personal information (name, address, email etc), type your resume in their boxes on the site, paste your cover letter in a separate box, answer some questions, do a 100 question personality survey, fill out work history, add references. It takes me a good 45 mins-1 hour to apply for one job. All that only to never hear anything back until I've forgotten that I applied for the job, only for them to tell me they aren't interested. :pacspit:

A life of crime starts looking better and better each day :francis:
You just need one in, and then learn to leverage that in. I'm on job #3 of this year; I was approached with a position twice

A lot of it is just learning how to play the game

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
Upload your resume, upload your cover letter, fill out all your personal information (name, address, email etc), type your resume in their boxes on the site, paste your cover letter in a separate box, answer some questions, do a 100 question personality survey, fill out work history, add references. It takes me a good 45 mins-1 hour to apply for one job. All that only to never hear anything back until I've forgotten that I applied for the job, only for them to tell me they aren't interested. :pacspit:
dead ass facts:mjcry:

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
beautiful South Carolina
rural-decay-028.jpg

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
I need an organization I can join :patrice:
LookING for an easy online sign up so I can put it in my bio, I ain't going to meetings or anything I just need something on paper :patrice: