Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

El Guapo

Superstar
Daps
On a scale of 1 to 10, with 1 being calm and 10 being lost my patience, explaining and walking through technology with my mom is probably a 7.5/8.0 :pachaha:

I'm sure if I have kids they'll feel the same way when I try to understand the gadgets of the future :heh:

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
people say funny shyt when they're mad..." you trynna make it seem like its my fault"

of course! and you think its mine!

that's why we're arguing dunce

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
last week was the last week of my job (if shyt pans out, it'll be my last week working some square as shyt again)...got some money saved up, so i'm just gonna spend the next few months trying to get my shyt together...spent this week just chilling and eating like shyt, but after tearing up some BBQ tomorrow, everythings changing.

-internet habits getting reduced
-writing more
-light exercising in the AM and at night
-drink at least a gallon of water a day, but maybe more since i ain't doin shyt
-trying out a vegan diet for a few weeks to clear the body out...gonna start out with water fast
-no fapping :mjcry:...this gonna be hard with all the downtime, but i just gotta channel that elsewhere

gotta challenge myself everyday...gonna start cleaning tomorrow to put that zen in order...

just writing here because i needed to hash out my thoughts...wish me luck...

Good luck breh. That all sounds like a good start to proceed with life in a positive manner.

:salute: