Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Never noticed how bad her voice sounded until now :skip:

It took you 14 years to realize that? :gucci: I hope you didn't think Eamon or akon could sing back then either when they came out around the same time. :picard: those two dudes...... :whoa: Godforbid they ever decide to do a comeback or sing publicly again. Some singers should keep their singing in the shower.

Chubbs

History Remembers Kings
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
It took you 14 years to realize that? :gucci: I hope you didn't think Eamon akon could sing either when they were out. :picard: those two dudes...... :whoa: Godforbid they ever decide to do a comeback or sing publicly again. Some voices are destined to never leave the shower.
I actually enjoyed Akon's albums, and still do :francis:
Eamon's voice fit his style. Definitely better than Lumidee's voice :scust:

SuperGrizzy

I'm strapped in! I'll clap you in a coma! Madness!
Daps
My Nikes came today but they're purple stead of burgundy. It's an important distinction.
I may exchange them for light pink or olive.

@Princess Coco what you think?

04846346_zi_tea_berry_silt_red_bordeaux.jpg

Or in these colors
The Nike Free TR7 AMP Women's Training Shoe.

I'm thinking either pink, olive or grey

I think purple is better imo

If I could get purple Huaraches I'd be happy af

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I actually enjoyed Akon's albums, and still do :francis:
Eamon's voice fit his style. Definitely better than Lumidee's voice :scust:

How can tolerate their voices but can't stand hers? :why: they all were horrible. They couldn't sing for shyt. You probably just like their song content which was made their singing bareable to you. If they were singing the shyt lumidee was singing :upsetfavre:

Chubbs

History Remembers Kings
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
How can tolerate their voices but can't stand hers? :why: they all were horrible. They couldn't sing for shyt. You probably just like their song content which was made their singing bareable to you. If they were singing the shyt lumidee was singing :upsetfavre:
Nah, Akon's voice had pitch correction and effects that made it sound good. Lumidee's voice is very monotone

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, Akon's voice had pitch correction and effects that made it sound good. Lumidee's voice is very monotone

Hell naw, that dude sound like a roach crawled and died in his throat. Everytime I heard that dude, I wanted to karate kick that midget in the throat. Hes been retired from singing for nearly 10 years because he's found a niche in financial opportunism whether it's stumbling across overlooked talent like lady gaga or playing the puppet selling out africa to China under the guise of him providing electricity to villages without light

Chubbs

History Remembers Kings
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Hell naw, that dude sound like a roach crawled and died in his throat. Everytime I heard that dude, I wanted to karate kick that midget in the throat. Hes been retired from singing for nearly 10 years because he's found a niche in financial opportunism whether it's stumbling across overlooked talent like lady gaga or playing the puppet selling out africa to China under the guise of providing electricity to villages without light.

giphy.gif