Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Cried for the first time in a while today...A song reminded me of my boy who was murdered this same week before father's day (he has kids). This same week my cousin/best friend got sentenced to life in prison :mjcry: I was overwhelmed brehs.... I saved the tears & drool and froze them though. I'll use them next time I need to take a "bath". Something you can touch, see and feel that is the result of pain/emotion is pretty powerful.
I hate that men are looked down upon if they cry. That's probably one of the things I like about being a woman, I will cry with no fukks given. Looking ugly. I don't care anymore.

Dev2103

All Star
Daps
later hermits, got shyt to do
5af32d4f191a61d96991690dfeacad22-dropmic2.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wish that women were able to take a week off every month when they get their period. I ain't got the patience to be tiptoeing around women that are irritated and in bad moods at work. I got shyt to do. I don't even care if my workload goes up as long as I ain't gotta deal with the bs from them. I don't understand why some women think they got the right to be bytchy to whomever just cuz the bleed for a week.. Damn

Dreamzeedream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I prayed to god awhile back and asked him to help me change my life.. Every since then, I've been growing through things thats building me into a man.... Yes....I'm not where I wanna Be in life but I'm stronger than what I was b4 and I'm thankful for it

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man, I was having a crazy good day. Great day at muay thai school, got coffee and a cookie from my favorite cafe. Walked and saw a light shining over my shadow in certain colors, thought it was a sign of my aura, kinda like how Jesus or Buddha has those lights shining over them in pictures. Then my coworker tried to boss me around on some rude stuff and I just went mute. Its funny, because people approach me, but once I went mute people steered clear of me. Perhaps I could just get over it, but I don't know how to exactly so I just go quiet.

Oh well

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This girl posts an article about the SC shooting this morning with a comment "I didn't hear anything on the news about this". So I replied "really? it's been all over the news all morning". Then she goes "I woke up late and didn't catch the news this morning". :what: Then WhyTF would you say the story wasn't on the news? You not watching the news and it not being on the news are two different things.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I love when people say they are going to move to xyz state because they are sick of Baltimore. That's cool, but realize that you're broke and so your housing/neighborhood options in a different state are going to be comparable or just slightly better than your Baltimore neighborhood.

Last edited: