Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
I got the job!!!! My first high-end cooking job. I am excited! People doubted my skills and this job proves I'm not just talking. This place has consistently won a best of award for 5 years. I'll be working with beer and spirits paired with food, a seasonal menu, and direct sales. It pays more than my current job and it's a smaller space. I interviewed with the sous chef and the head chef.

I tell people don't talk about your dreams, pursue them. Folks say I'm like another poster, my defense has always been he talks a big game I play a big game. This proves it. When I first signed up for the coli I had walked away from a job paying me 50 dollars an hour playing a sport I love to make minimum wage and start at the bottom of an industry.I moved to a new city, got a new job, broke up with a girl, and stepped off the porch. I grinded it out for 2 years and now I'm moving into positions I wanted 2 years ago. I achieve all my goals because they're practical and I'm willing to sacrifice everything for them, and I do. The pay off is the best feeling in the world.

If you're not willing to die, you will never beat someone like me because I fight for what I want and I'll die for what I need.

All praise to my ancestors for giving me the strength and humility to receive this blessing. All praise to black folks because I do it for ya'll, I love you all. There is no I, only we, where I go we go. All praise to God for being present in my life and working through me. All praise to all my angels who lend me their abilities when I'm in need.

To my GF I want to say:

My coli fam who kept me alive through a serious drug habit, depression, family issues, and my everyday struggles. Ya'll got me clean, healthy and made me man up. I got a great girl now, my dream job, I'm lifting weights every day, and respecting my body.

@Prima Donna @Ol' Otis @Woman of God @Sagat @Mowgli @stomachlines @Ibeatpeoplekids_ @HellRell804 @Booksnrain @GoldCoastSaint @Yusuke @Mojo Jojo Morpheus

Big shout out to all my detractors and haters. You do more for me than anybody else. I remember every word and I read and hear it all. When I run out of fuel I use the criticism to propel me further. There's some truth in everything said about me I think. Sometimes haters are needed because they'll say things people who love me won't, and they need to be said.

Congrats! :salute::myman:

DCSpinerz

Banned
Daps
Nàgè tóuxiàng bìxū hěn hǎo hùnhé
alnn6w.png

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How is it breh? I never been. :obamaaa:

The four times that I've been, it was cool but the last time was 9 years ago, pre drake. Things may have changed since than fam.

One thing though, Toronto is not and will fukk with nyc EVER. NYC will always be the GOAT city despite the bs changes that's going on. There's thing that I could see Toronto doesn't have that NYC does.

Last edited: