Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
I said it before and I will say it again, you cant mod a section where you have over 50% of the users on ignore:skip:

tenor.gif
of course I would have to clear my ignore list...lol
I've given ppl plenty of chances on here who I don't/didn't like.

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
Im happy for you breh. Keep it up
full
Couldn't have done this without you. You're a weird, observant, intelligent, proud, black man. You gave me the confidence to be myself.
Congrats.
I appreciate it, family.
Congrats breh. :wow:
Aye, like I said we did this! I wouldn't be here without ya'll. I mean that. The Coli propped me up during the roughest part of my life.
:blessed: Glad i could help.
You changed my life Mowgli. When you posted this:
Life doesn't half to be hard. People who are disciplined and train rarely go home thinking about how helpless they and how hopeless life is. Whatever chemical reaction that takes place when we train counters pitiful expressions of depression.

Anytime one of my wife's friends comes over talking about I'm depressed I asked, have u been training? They say :francis: I haven't been to my yooga class in a couple months..... Like clockwork.

Depression is a chemical imbalance and chemicals can be altered to enhanced states with Brazilian Jiujitsu. Not only from being fit but the feeling of being g content through being powerful and comfortable in ones own skin.

A faggit ass psychiatrist will get you hooked on pills before they give you a workout regiment which shows how far man has fallen in his basic logic.

Train or fall into Oblivion

My motto for life is train or fall into oblivion. I train every day since you posted that. Since I committed to it my outlook on life has changed. Every aspect of my life has improved.