Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There is nothing wrong with nudity. I do think it's very annoying how some people use it and sex as their calling card because they have nothing else going for them or to show about themselves. If that's what they want to be known for cool but you're not getting any fukking credit for exploiting your body for attention or whatever you can get. The Kardashians do it, black Chyna does it, a lot of attention whoring talentless hacks do that shyt. I see them all over instagram acting very pretentious where they think that the world wants to see them in their underwear or ass naked. It's disturbing. I wish both men and women got this message-stop sexually objectifying yourself and most importantly, get over yourself.

Last edited:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
So I basically broke it off with the teller because she's going through some shyt, (which I personally believe shouldn't be an issue if she just cuts ties with negative people and social media; all of which are stepping stones towards her continuing her education) but she's too complacent and is looking at the mountain instead of focusing on each small step towards getting to the top.

Her self esteem is really shot which was eye opening to say the least. I've never been confronted with a black woman in person who has told me that she truly believes she is "trash". It fukked me up to say the least. Her mindset is that she's doesn't want me to be a part of her "mess". To add fuel to the flame, I ghosted her for a few weeks because she said something disrespectful about me. What really got her tight was that I acted like nothing happened since during the course of those weeks I have regularly gone to the bank she works at (as I always have) and I never acknowledged her outside of the one time she said hi to me as I was leaving another teller and I responded with a "what's up". She was really pissed about that since I waited so long to reach out to her (last night) after the fact...then she opened up.

I hope she works her shyt out.

Last edited:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
So I basically broke it off with the teller because she's going through some shyt, (which I personally believe shouldn't be an issue if she just cuts ties with negative people and social media; these are stepping stones towards her continuing her education but she's too complacent and is looking at the mountain instead of focusing on each small step towards getting to the top.

Her self esteem is really shot which was eye opening to say the least. I've never been confronted with a black woman in person who has told me that she truly believes she is "trash". It fukked me up to say the least. Her mindset is that she's doesn't want me to be a part of her "mess". To add fuel to the flame, I ghosted her for a few weeks because she said something disrespectful about me. What really got her tight was that I acted like nothing happened since during the course of those weeks I have regularly gone to the bank she works at (as I always have) and I never acknowledged her outside of teh one time she said hi to me as I was leaving another teller and I responded with a "what's up". She was really pissed about that since I waited so long to reach out to her (last night) after the fact...then she opened up.

I hope she works her shyt out.
Damn....its crazy cause we kinda saw this whole situation from the jump when you started talking to her.

You open to retrying if she get her shyt together?

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Damn....its crazy cause we kinda saw this whole situation from the jump when you started talking to her.

You open to retrying if she get her shyt together?
Idk, I'm going to be completely honest and say that we waxed poetic a lot, talked shyt, got passionate and enjoyed each other a lot but with respect to the long term I don't see her as being someone that I could go the distance with. I'm 28 and she's turning 25 in a few months but still has a lot of things she needs to get done. I want to be equally yoked with a woman who would be my wife or at least long term partner. Knowing me, I may be with someone else by the time that happens. We may get back together but it'll just be another fling. shyt I don't know.

I'm not heartbroken or anything like that, I kinda knew we'd split or whatever...its just all of the shyt she shared with me that happened to her and obviously her "I'm trash" remark. Who says that about themselves?